Welcome to The Facebook Games Forum, click here to REGISTER and join thousands of FaceGamers today
Board index   FAQ  
  Login
Board index General Discussion

Battle Pirates Banhammer........Stay away from this game!

Talk about anything

Battle Pirates Banhammer........Stay away from this game!

Unread postby Blade » 29 May 2012 05:32

If your fortunate enough to not have played Battle Pirates, Dont bother to play and expect to always have a account, and by all means seriously reconsider ever paying any money into it.
I have hundreds and hundreds (stupid i know) invested and then one day, out of nowhere, Banned for cheating!!!!!. Ok, I have heard of people getting banned for nothing, even a friend of mine who started out playing (i talked him into joining me for some fun) only for him to see his new base get banned within 24 hours. And he didnt do anything. The list goes on of numerous unexplained bannings.
The worst part is that while you think you can ask them what happened, "this must be a mistake", all you will receive is a form response telling you that they have proof of you cheating and are permanently banned unless you tell them how you did it, and u get to start over at level 1 and loose all your stuff!
Funny part is they wont tell you what they think you did, show any proof so you can try and figure out what happened, nor will they respond to you again. If they dont know, doesnt that say something?

So in a game where they wont fix glitches where you can refit your ships weapons and have it either loose your ship (after u waited all week), or make a sudden duplicate that if one gets killed other ships in ur other fleets die too, or you launch your fleet only to now have several copies of same created out of nowhere, lag, sudden total graphic format changes, etc.............Just remember, ur just a glitch away from the banhammer and no chance of getting a response as to why.
Random avatar
Blade
Facebook Games Newbie
Facebook Games Newbie

Have thanks: 0 time

Advertisement

Re: Battle Pirates Banhammer........Stay away from this game

Unread postby seanpualion » 21 Jun 2012 08:32

I have just joined and I hope I will learn a lot of new information here.
I admire the valuable information you offered in your article. Excellent submission very good post.Keep posting thumbs up.
Random avatar
seanpualion
Facebook Games Newbie
Facebook Games Newbie

Have thanks: 0 time

Re: Battle Pirates Banhammer........Stay away from this game

Unread postby botham77 » 29 Jun 2012 12:28

Thanks for the information.

FaceGamers

For this message the author botham77 has received thanks:
MattFaceGamers
Rating: 25%