Welcome to The Facebook Games Forum, click here to REGISTER and join thousands of FaceGamers today
Board index   FAQ  
  Login
Board index General Discussion

Battle Pirates - A Warning to All Kixeye Members

Talk about anything

Battle Pirates - A Warning to All Kixeye Members

Unread postby ConradG » 27 Nov 2011 14:49

A warningto all people who spend money or are thinking of spending money at Kixeye. (Battle Pirates) (Backyard Monsters) (War Commander) (Desktop Defender)

Recently i had a disagreement with a moderator here in the forums. I was scolded for voicing my opinions on some update releases and
for giving members the actual truth about these updates for the Battle Pirates game.

For this my accounts (game accounts and forum account) was banned. I emailed support to ask why and they said i had threatened a moderator (ridiculous) and my account was banned for 24 hours.
So i waited out the 24 hrs... Ban was not lifted.
So i waited for a week... Ban was not lifted.
So i waited a month... Ban was not lifted.

So i email support again to ask whats going on with my account. Only to have my ticket dealt with by the same moderator i had (supposedly) threatened. (never happened)
They told me the ban was permanent and will never be lifted.

I have spent well over $200 on this game and BYM and spent hundreds of hours and hundreds of thousands of clicks to get high level and now both accounts have been banned permanently.

As you may gather this pisses me off to no end. So here i am warning others that if you invest your money and time in this Nazi fascist company you best lick there feet and march to there drum also.
Never voice your opinion unless it falls inline with Kixeye's own opinions or your account is at risk.
At the end of the day i don't want any part of this company after being treated like this but id like to warn others that there money and account is at risk because of a few Nazi moderators
who over use there power to shut people up when they don't like what there saying.

As it stands now, i have moved to much better game developer where i am free to voice my opinions and are not threatened with a ban every time i say something they disagree with or don't like.

So to all you paying members who support this developer think twice before spending any money or time and don't at all post anything that might upset the Nazi Bastards or your account will be history.
Hundreds spent, thousands spent, Kixeye dont give a fuck !!!

Update: 11 days ago I received a message from a Kixeye moderator saying if i stop posting this they would look into my account for me. I was told it would take maybe 2 days to sort it out. I agreed and done as was asked of me yet again.

That was 10 days ago.

I kinda figured from the start it was Just Kixeye giving me the run around and getting amusement watching me jump through there hoops again, but I waited patiently anyway.
After 10 days i messaged the mod again to say this was bullshit and I want it sorted out. I was told "Sorry for the delay. I'm asking about this again right now" .
That was 4 days ago.

Now while I agree that it is currently the weekend and i probably would not get support on a weekend I would expect Kixeye to honor what they say and not give there paying customers the run around.

11 Days ago Kixeye gave me promise to look into my account for me in return for me not posting these messages. They have reneged on there agreement and not done as they said they would ( no surprise)

Today I promise something to Kixeye. Un ban both my accounts and give me access to the game or return my money or I will continue posting these messages to every gaming forum I can find (even ones i cant find Including yep you guessed it, Kixeye forums.

Time to ACTUALLY do something Kixeye, not just talk about it.....
Random avatar
ConradG
Facebook Games Newbie
Facebook Games Newbie

Have thanks: 0 time

Advertisement

Re: Battle Pirates - A Warning to All Kixeye Members

Unread postby sanya.fbhax » 15 Jun 2012 02:07

Hey guys,
For you hardcore battle pirates players out there, check this site out www.fbplaya.com , easy to set up and free to use trial :) Really great addition to your gaming experience, all new battle pirates game enhancer!
Been using it for couple weeks, really helps me maximize game experience.

enjoy!
sanya
Random avatar
sanya.fbhax
Facebook Games Newbie
Facebook Games Newbie

Unread postby botham77 » 28 Jun 2012 10:35

Thanks for the information.

For this message the author botham77 has received thanks:
MattFaceGamers
Rating: 25%

Random avatar
botham77
Facebook Games Newbie
Facebook Games Newbie

Have thanks: 3 times

Unread postby Rednecks_wife » 12 Jul 2012 18:44

I just had my account banned as well as my sons. Our whole family played this game but someone made a complaint that it was multiple accounts, so they shut me and my son down but left my husbands up and working. Its a bunch of bs...yes we use the same computers to play CAUSE WE LIVE IN THE SAME HOUSE...but just cause their family doesnt like to do things together doesnt mean ours doesnt. Sent in a dispute ticket but not holding my breath after reading your post. :cry:
Random avatar
Rednecks_wife
Facebook Games Newbie
Facebook Games Newbie

Unread postby Hazardous » 30 Jul 2012 21:21

So I woke this morning to find my War Commander account suspended for no reasons, other than I do not pay to play. During there event that is going on, I was running in first place..spending alot of hours playing..apparently KIXEYE who runs the game and also has members who play the game, decided that no-one can be this good without spending money, and banned my account. NO PROOF, NO EXPLANATION, NO EMAIL..NOTHING!!! This is the most un-professional company that I have ever played a game through, and the catch is..they will probably un-suspend my account after the event is over and their workers have passed me in the event!! Very Pathetic..I must say!! But now that I read your post, I see that I may have also been banned for voicing my opinions..
Random avatar
Hazardous
Facebook Games Newbie
Facebook Games Newbie

Unread postby MattFaceGamers » 04 Oct 2012 10:08

Are you guys still having problems with kixeye?
http://www.laptopcoolerthanyou.com - Our sister site all about Laptop Coolers
MattFaceGamers
Facebook Games Fanatic
Facebook Games Fanatic

Have thanks: 21 times

Unread postby MattFaceGamers » 05 Oct 2012 08:33

Kixeye can't seem to catch a break at the moment.

Checkout this article from venturebeat about racism and homophobic attitudes int he office;

http://venturebeat.com/2012/10/02/kixey ... ming-firm/

I've always liked Kixeye as a company. I'm prepared to reserve judgement ont he company and owner as a whole because i think sometimes it is difficult to manage a growing business and things like this can be unavoidable. I think its great that the owner fired the manager and other employees. Also, i think they should give this dude his job back.
http://www.laptopcoolerthanyou.com - Our sister site all about Laptop Coolers
MattFaceGamers
Facebook Games Fanatic
Facebook Games Fanatic

Have thanks: 21 times

Unread postby FlashRavage » 15 Oct 2012 06:11

If you paid for the coins with PayPal, file a buyers claim against Kixeye, especially if you had any coins in your account when they closed it.

If you paid for the coins with your credit card, file a claim against Kixeye with your credit card provider, especially if you had unused coins in your account.

Also, file a complaint with the better business bureau http://www.bbb.org/.
The BBB will act as an agent in the disagreement on your behalf for free.
If you're not satisfied with the results, that goes against the company and becomes part of their
permanent record both online and offline.

After enough BBB complaints, their rating falls.

For this message the author FlashRavage has received thanks:
MattFaceGamers
Rating: 25%

FlashRavage
Facebook Games Newbie
Facebook Games Newbie

Have thanks: 1 time

Unread postby Jkward2260 » 21 Oct 2012 22:20

Join our Kixeye Slambook page on Facebook!!! http://m.facebook.com/groups/112182488937790
Random avatar
Jkward2260
Facebook Games Newbie
Facebook Games Newbie

Unread postby FlashRavage » 22 Oct 2012 15:46

Jkward2260 wrote:Join our Kixeye Slambook page on Facebook!!! http://m.facebook.com/groups/112182488937790

Link is apparently legitimate, but I would login into to facebook normally, and then use the link.
FlashRavage
Facebook Games Newbie
Facebook Games Newbie

Have thanks: 1 time

Next

Return to General Discussion